Ben And Laura – Food Video School | Instant Download !
Ben And Laura – Food Video School
Archive : Ben And Laura – Food Video School
What if you could capture your recipes through captivating videos? What if you could make videos that get attention and promote your work?
Learn How To:
- Create a Recipe Storyboard
- Distinguish and Perfect Your Style
- Master Your Camera Settings
- Capture Your Recipe from the Best Angles
- Make Food Look Mouth Watering
- Edit Videos Like a Pro
- Export for Different Platforms
- & SO MUCH MORE!
- 119 Videos
- 65 Quizzes
- 42 Downloadable Resources
- 5 Lumetri Video Filter Presets
- Downloadable Raw Footage to Follow Along
- Expert Training
- Video-Based Learning
- Instant Access
- Lifetime Access
- One-time Payment
- 30-Day Happiness Guarantee
- Bonus!: 10 Lumetri Video Filter Presets
- Bonus!: 16 Q&A Videos from Dana, Laura, and Ben!
- Determining Your Style
- Mastering Your Camera for Video
- Creating a Streamlined Workflow
- Composition and Styling Tips
- Storyboarding your Recipe
- Working with Natural and Artificial Light
- Editing in Premiere Pro
- Finishing Touches & Exporting
- BONUS! Creating Videos with Your iPhone!
LEARN HOW TO MAKE THIS VIDEO
Among hours of technical training and skill development, this course walks you through the entire process of making this Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe Video.
Plus, you’ll have access to all the raw footage we used to create this video so you can follow along, step-by-step, as we bring this video to life in the editing process. How cool is that?
What’s this Course Worth?
Videography Workshop: $3,000 + Travel
Food Videographers typically charge between $400 – $1500 PER VIDEO
Food Video School is an investment in yourself to develop a very desirable and marketable skill. With the patience and practice to master these tools, you can easily recoup the cost of this course. Then you can invest it directly in your own business, or use it to work with other brands!