Chris Soth – Million Dollar Screenwriting: Seminar Series | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
Archive : Chris Soth – Million Dollar Screenwriting: Seminar Series
Own the Million-Dollar Screenwriting Seminar on DVD! Recorded at the first ever Million-Dollar Screenwriting Seminar, the only course that teaches the Mini-Movie Method of sequencing story.
Do you find 3-act structure lacking? Is Act Two a monster? Have you always thought there must be a better way? THERE IS. Learn the simplest and best technique for designing story ever! Never be more than 10-15 pages from a plot-point, story beat or major landmark on your journey again. The secret to structure that has made millions for savvy screenwriters, and this is the only DVD set that teaches it! This set contains 4-DVDs packed with more than 5 hours of information, chaptered and edited with your learning in mind.
DVD ONE – BACKSTORY
– The History of Story: how it all lead to The Mini-Movie Method
– The Tension Dimension – how Freud’s “Pleasure Principle” is the key to making readers and viewers LOVE your story!
DVD TWO – THE HOLY GRAIL
– This is IT – THE MINI-MOVIE METHOD! Break your story into reels, sequences or MINI-MOVIES! You’ll never go back to three-act structure. So much easier — A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER!
DVD THREE – STORY TYPES
Not available ANYWHERE ELSE – not even the Million-Dollar Screenwriting Ebook!
Using the mini-movie method to create 10 different kinds of stories! How mini-movies work in “genres”, including:
– THE DETECTIVE STORY: WITNESS, SEA OF LOVE, SILENCE OF THE LAMBS – all Detective stories, all made with Mini-Movies
– THE CAPER: OCEAN’S ELEVEN, DIE HARD, THE ITALIAN JOB – they used Mini-Movies to do it!
– THE LOVE STORY: AMERICAN BEAUTY, WHEN HARRY MET SALLY, HITCH – all love stories, and made of Mini-Movies!
– THE “ROAD” MOVIE – How to take the trip with Mini-Movies! MIDNIGHT RUN, NORTH BY NORTHWEST, THE WIZARD OF OZ – see them in a brand new light!
– THE SUPERNATUAL – you name it! JURASSIC PARK, THE TERMINATOR, HARRY POTTER – the story Hollywood LOVES – master it with Mini-Movies!
– AND FIVE MORE STORY TYPES!
Every Story in every movie Hollywood makes is one or a combination of these ten Story Types – at least every GOOD Movie – why aren’t they readily available to screenwriters?
Create your own new genre, learn to master sub plots, combine the story types with the Mini-Movie Method for an infinite number of story variations. DVD THREE is edited, chaptered and titled for each individual story type.
DVD FOUR – MICRO-MOVIES AND BEYOND!
What happens next? Isn’t that always the question? What about when you can’t figure out how to handle the next 10-15 pages? You can use the MICRO-Movie Method to break it down even further.
EVEN MORE SECRETS:
What to do every 10-15 pages to keep an audience riveted!
Plant and pay-off. You think you know it, but did you know it can turn a movie into a near-religious experience?
PREMISE – how to generate and phrase story “one-liners.”
Using Hope and Fear to Exceed Audience Expectations
Use The Mini-Movie Method to tell your villain’s story – or any other character in your movie!
The W.R.I.T.E. N.O.W. method
The Detective Story Twist that made Joe Eszterhas MILLIONS!