Christa Orecchio – The Whole Journey Candida Cleanse | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
Christa Orecchio – The Whole Journey Candida Cleanse
Sale Page: http://twjcandidacleanse.com/
- Wake up with energy and enthusiasm every single day
- Beat the bloat for good
- Maintain a balanced weight and a clear mind
- Slash your lifetime chances of Cancer and bowel disease
Chronic Sinus problems
Inability to lose weight
Craving beer, vinegar, mustard, etc
Intense sugar cravings
San Diego, CA
all of these are included + more!
Turkey Chili » Turmeric Lemonade » Cashew Cake Batter Pudding » Every Day Salad » Coconut Flour Lemon Cake Tangy Tuna Salad » Kale Chips » Butternut Squash Soup » and so many more!
- Week ONE: Candida cleanse protocol: our approach, exactly what you can eat and what you can’t eat, meal planning, cleansing strategies, and a detailed, highly effective supplement protocol.
- Week TWO: Cellular and digestive cleansing including heavy metals, viruses, colonics, oil puling, vitamin IVs, infared saunas, and supporting the liver. We also discuss bad bacteria, parasites, yeast, mold, and fungus in depth.
- Week THREE: New ways to make fast, convenient meals while keeping your food interesting. Use food as medicine to heal the thyroid, adrenals, and digestive system. We discuss the emotional roots to physical health issues, addressing the entire person.
- Week FOUR: Adrenal fatigue, balancing brain chemistry, Cancer prevention, and detailed thyroid tracking
- Week FIVE: Final parts of healing the digestive system including how to repopulate with good bacteria, healing the lining of the gut (get rid of “Leaky Gut”), and rebuilding hydrochloric acid. Details on how to live a balanced, healthy, willpower-free life after the cleanse. This will determine if your cleanse goes for 6 weeks or 8 weeks.
You deserve to live in a vibrant body so that you can do all the things you want to do in life, while feeling your very best.
I am a clinical and holistic nutritionist and former caffeine and sugar junky who was raised on pizza, pasta, and antibiotics. Embarking on a healing lifestyle change of whole, REAL food, customized supplements, and lifestyle adjustments were beyond transformative for me. So much so that I decided to leave the business world and commit my life to helping others achieve the same dramatically positive health and life shift I was able to create for myself. For the first time in my life, I experienced energy all day long, enthusiasm, peace, confidence, great digestion, deep sleep, and lost “the last 10lbs”. I just couldn’t believe what true health really was, and I wanted to help everyone I knew experience the same thing.I have been in private practice for the past eight years and have helped thousands of people bust the myth that healthy eating is boring, hard ,or time-consuming. I routinely help others with long-term health struggles to “get their lives back”. My mission is to help as many people as possible to heal from the root cause and to use food as medicine so that they can thrive. When your health is thriving, you become a better version of yourself, and you are able to contribute more to your loved ones and the world around you. That is why I do what I do.Offering The Whole Journey online program is my way of reaching more people to accomplish this mission. It’s my way of presenting would-be esoteric health topics into a format that is fun, exciting, and easy to follow while also being much more affordable than working one-on-one.I do not advocate any one specific way of eating. I believe every individual has distinct dietary needs based upon genetics, lifestyle, gender, blood type, stress levels, how they ate as a child, current state of health, and future health goals. Therefore, I focus on bio-individuality, while imparting a positive and empowering perspective shift around food that results in greater lifelong food flexibility. I also am the co-host of the nationally syndicated “Randy and Christa Show: News that makes you healthier”, a Regis and Kelly type health show with a functional medicine spin.
I am the co-author of “The Anti-Inflammatory Diet” with Cheryl Tiegs as well as “The Whole Journey Food as Medicine Cookbook” and the co-author of “The Five Tris: A Brand New Approach to Pre-Natal Health.” I’m also the creator of TWJ Healthy Product review site, a TEDx speaker, and the weekly FOX nutrition expert where I impart a mind-body approach to eating and wellness.
I hope to have the opportunity to serve you in improving your health.