Proof of item:
Here’s What You’re Getting In This course:
Module 1: Introduction to Coaching The Conversion™
- How to finally ditch the sleazy hard-sell, and instead learn how to leverage the subtle precursors that ethically lead people to raise their hand and buy your product.
- The 5 Core Sub-Sequences of every launch or funnel, and the specific actions, attitudes, beliefs, and re-shifts that must be coached across each phase.
- Permission vs. Interruption vs. Invitation marketing, and the critical responsibility you assume the moment a prospect opts into your funnel.
- A radical new approach to crafting high-converting email copy WITHOUT laboring for hours over your macbook.
- How to hire yourself as a full time “conversion coach” and the key traits and mindsets you need to start integrating in order to become more influential and persuasive with your audience.
Module 2: The Ever-Evolving Avatar
- The “Gene Schwartz Facelift” and how to identify a hidden “6th level of awareness” that will totally transform the way you position your offer and communicate it to your audience.
- Why recognizing your prospect’s “level of awareness” is only half the battle, and how to leverage The “F.R.E.U.D.” method for for staying relevant and top of mind during your launch.
- How to uncover your market’s “Moment of Highest Tension” and use it to ramp up desire for your product (this is a *can’t miss* if you’ve ever felt your product doesn’t solve an “urgent’ pain).
- The 7 Milestones of the Buyer’s Journey and how to use email to “coach” the subtle micro-conversions across each one.
- Direct Response 2.0, and how the best hooks and sales messages all start with being willing to ask the right questions.
- The Anatomy of a Perfect Buyer and how to reverse engineer the ingredients and characteristics that make a prospect punch in their credit card by the end of your funnel.
- The “47 Golden Questions to Fuel Your Funnel” Workbook which will arm you with the audience, market and product insights needed to craft crazy profitable hooks that land straight to the guts and wallets of your best prospects.
Module 3: Segmentation & Confirmation
- An advanced form of the “velvet rope” strategy that gets your best prospects excited to join you on the journey. (Note: This form of persuasion is so powerful it nearly resulted in me going to Law School against my will).
- Why the “Confirmation Email” is the most underleveraged message of your entire funnel, and how to make it “work harder” in setting up the final conversion.
- The “Bieber” Template that gets even your most jaded and disillusioned prospects pumped up and ready to re-engage with your funnel.
- How to open up “consistency loops” that earn you the chance to ethically hold your prospect accountable later in your campaign.
Module 4: The Pre-Launch
- The art and science of generating those sacred “aha” moments that earn trust, renew hope, and get your prospect excited about pursuing a new outcome.
- The critical role your pre-launch sequence plays in the overall conversion (hint: MOST of the heavy lifting occurs during this phase)
- How to use your pre-launch phase to liberate your prospect from past failures and generate unstoppable momentum before your cart opens.
- The “Sacred Cows With Sour Milk” principle for uncovering which beliefs your prospect is MOST ready and willing to let go of or have re-shifted to be an empowered buyer.
- 21 Sticky Subject Lines that get opened and serve as easy jumping off points for writing powerful pre-launch emails.
- The 2 “Go-To” Email Themeplates for crafting an effective pre-launch sequence that guides your prospect to a place where your program becomes the only logical choice.
Module 5: The Launch:
- The biggest mistake that marketers make during the launch phase that scares off dozens or hundreds of would-be customers (hint: stop making your launch such a “huge” deal)
- The “Aladdin” Themeplate, which will help you go beyond just listing out “features and benefits”, and instead, give your prospect an evocative experience that helps “ground” future outcomes in their current reality.
- How to include fast-action bonuses that invite a surge of initial sales.
- How a well executed fast-action bonus will help set up the sale later on… even if your prospect didn’t snatch it up.
- The “Calm Before the Storm” Themeplate that will help you build trust, intimacy and commitment in the hours leading up to your offer going live.
Module 6: The Sales Sequence:
- The 3 biggest mistakes marketers make during the “sales sequence” that suck the conversion power right out of your funnel.
- How to close the “consistency loop” that you opened up earlier in your funnel.
- The right time to start using time urgency in your funnel (warning: do this too early, and you’ll encourage procrastination instead)
- How to engineer a perfect mid-cart bonus that keeps sales flowing steadily throughout the biggest lull of your launch.
- The Upgraded FAQ themeplate that counters objections, positions you against competitors, and helps your prospect self-select as a qualified buyer.
Module 7: The Close
- Discover why one-on-one selling boasts a 10X higher close rate than traditional online marketing… and what you have to do to start bridging that gap at scale.
- Why relying solely on superficial urgency (ie. countdowns) is a major missed opportunity… and the REAL behaviors to coach during the closing phase to squeeze more conversions out of your funnel.
- How to combine your program’s Minimum Viable Commitment (MVC) and Quick Valuable Win (QVW) to get prospects off the fence and into your membership area.
- 5 Proven Closing Themeplates you can plug into the final 48 Hours of your launch to 2X, 5X or even 10X your sales.
- Risk Reversal vs. Risk Revealer, and how to synergize the two to create a compelling closing argument that pulls even more prospect across the buyer’s line.
We will provide a download link include full courses as my description.
Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
Contact Us: [email protected]
Thank you for your interest!