Millard Longman – Psychic Skills Workshop | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF THE ALL CONTENT HERE:
Millard Longman – Psychic Skills Workshop
Psychic Skills Workshop
As useful as the Psychic Skills Workshop book can be in your professional life, it’s really just the tip of the iceberg, as you’ll realize when you listen to the Audio Update interview that was conducted by telephone in July of 2005.
In this full-length audio interview that spans two audio CDs, Millard holds nothing back and shares many of the ideas, tips and techniques that he has used in his own appearances and private practice for over 30 years. Some of the topics discussed include:
- How to present readings with no fishing or pumping
- How to use all five senses to deliver some of the best readings of your life
- What NOT to say in a reading
- How to use trance induction techniques to improve every reading
- How to present “bad news”
- How to see auras
- How to establish a genuine connection with your client
- TV psychics: Why playing 20 questions doesn’t make you a psychic
- Why John Edward is possibly the best reader of our time
- When and how to trust your subconscious mind
- The difference between imagination and intuition
- Reading the conscious mind vs. the subconscious mind
… And that’s just a partial list of topics. You’ll want to come back to this audio interview time and time again, and take away something new every time.
This audio is somewhat of a rarity, in that it is an interview with someone who is actually out there doing the real thing. How often have you seen some ad talk about something being “the real work”… and how often have you actually been able to use it in your own business? If you’re like me, you probably have bookshelves and drawers full of things that were advertised as “the real work” … and less than 1/10th of 1 percent ever see the light of day.
In this audio interview, however, you’ll learn things that can go into your appearances, workshops and readings almost immediately, such as:
- How to induce trance with the pendulum
- How to triple the depth of your trance inductions
- The proper way to use NLP concepts in your readings
- How to see thought forms in a person’s aura — even if there’s nothing there
- How to use the pendulum to improve your readings and performances
- The difference between cold, warm and hot readings
• “Fake” cold reading vs. REAL cold reading