Paul – Amazon Dropshipping Titans | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
Archive : Paul – Amazon Dropshipping Titans
Break Into the Largest Marketplace in The World With The Most Comprehensive Program Available!
Learn to Create a Profitable Dropshipping Business from a Professional Amazon Seller!
Does this sound like you?
- You’re tired of working a boring 9-5 job
- You’re sick of working a job that doesn’t pay you enough
- You want more freedom to enjoy your life
- You spend your days doing something that you don’t enjoy, just to make somebody else wealthy
- You want to sell on the largest marketplace in the world but you don’t know how to get started
- You want to start your own business but you don’t think you have the money to get started
It offers you the incredible opportunity to transform your life into one that you can truly enjoy, no matter what your Amazon selling experience is!
What Is Amazon Dropshipping?
Amazon Dropshipping is a simple yet powerful business model that allows you to sell items without actually holding any inventory. This means that without any costly investment, you can open an Amazon store that sells sought after items to buyers around the country!
First, you create your Amazon listing for a product. Once it sells, you just go to an online retailer’s website (such as Walmart.com), purchase it, and ship it directly to the buyer. You keep the difference in price, earning yourself a nice profit in the process!
Why Amazon Dropshipping Works
Where do you do all your online shopping? I’m guilty of doing 100% of my personal shopping on Amazon. I don’t even bother to shop around anymore. And let’s face it, more and more consumers are just like me.
- People go directly to Amazon when they’re ready to spend money and don’t look anywhere else.
- People are too busy or simply do not know how to shop around to find the best prices online.
- So, they go directly to Amazon, find your listing, then purchase the item from you.
- Just like when you purchase a can of soda from a local store for $2 when the same can costs just $1 at the supermarket – you are paying extra for the convenience that it is already in front of you.
Sell From Anywhere in the World!
Since you do not have a physical store, handle the actual inventory or need to receive items from suppliers, you can become a successful Amazon dropshipper no matter where you are!
All you need is your computer and an internet connection, then you can build your profitable dropshipping business and work from wherever you desire.
Amazon Is the Future
And Today Is the Day to Get Your Piece of It!
- $52.9 billion was spent on Amazon…in just the second quarter of 2018 alone!
- Amazon has over 300 million active buyers!
- Amazon is worth more than Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Macy’s, Kohl’s, JC Penny, and Sears combined!
- Think this one over: In August of 2013 the Amazon website went down for only 40 minutes. Yet it ended up costing Amazon $4.8 million dollars in lost sales! And that was six years ago!
- Third party sellers (that’s us) account for 50% of the items sold on Amazon
- What Is Amazon Dropshipping
Setting up Your Amazon Store
- Business 101
- Setting Up Your Amazon Seller’s Account
- Amazon Settings for Dropshippers
- What To Do If Your Return Settings Look Different
- Navigating The Seller Central Homepage
- Which Suppliers To Use + Setting Up Accounts with Them
The Most Important Module: Account Metrics and Amazon
- Velocity Reviews
- Account Health and Metrics
- The Buy Box
- Getting Paid and Intro to Bookkeeping
- Financing Your Business
- Calculating Your Margins
Product Research Techniques
- Watch This Video First
- Product Research Calculator + Do Not Sell List
- Manual Research
- Reverse Manual Research
- Use Existing Sales to Find New Winning Products
- How To Find Items with Low Competition
- Sniping Other Sellers
- Other Software You Can Use
- Hire a VA To Do It
Listing Your First Items
- Choosing Your Inventory Management Software
- Setting Up Webscraperapp
- Setting Up Informed
- Intro to Informed + Assigning Unique Strategies to Single Listings
- Listing Your Items Onto Amazon
- Entering Your Items Into Your Software
- How to Edit Your Items
- Error Emails from Informed
- An Alternative Software
Processing Your Orders
- Where To See Your Orders
- Using Cashback Websites
- Fulfilling Orders from Walmart
- Fulfilling Orders From Home Depot
- Using Spot N Paste
- Home Depot Update
- Out of Stock Issues
- Dealing With Price Increases
- Why You Lost Money On A Sale
Customer Service + More About Metrics
- Uploading Tracking Numbers
- Your Tracking Numbers Time Line
- What To Do About Missing Tracking Numbers
- Your Secret Weapon + Out of Stock Workflow
- Answering Customer Questions within 24 Hours + Scripts
- Cancellation Requests
- A to Z Claims
- A to Z Claims From the Buyer’s Perspective
- Daily To Do List
- The Cost of Refunds, Returns and Cancellations
How To Increase Your Profit
- Quick Tips to Increase Your Profit
- Sales Tax 101
- Tax Exemption at Walmart
- Tax Exemption at Home Depot
- Collecting Sales Tax
- More About Nexus
How To Increase Your Sales
- Tips to Increase Your Sales
- Adjusting Your Margins
- Adding Virtual Assistants to Your Amazon Account
- Having Multiple Amazon Accounts